Sunbow Painters is growing fast and we are looking for full-time, experienced, and responsible painters to help care for our customers.
We are looking for people with integrity and a strong desire to perform high-quality work.
General job responsibilities and skills include:
- Crew lead on job site
- Manage all aspects of the project: safety, cleanliness, quality, mentoring/coaching, etc.
- Keep the project on time and budget
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Keep work areas neat, orderly and safe
- Customer service oriented
- On-site preparations such as covering flooring, fixtures, and furniture
- Prep surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint, etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (caulk, Bondo, plaster, etc.
- Spray, brush, roll, and stain/varnish (interior and exterior)
Our values are integrity, professionalism, communication, and quality craftsmanship. We are looking for people who share our values and are excited to exceed customer expectations.