Sunbow Painters is growing fast and we are looking for full-time, experienced, and responsible painters to help care for our customers.
We are looking for people with integrity and a strong desire to perform high-quality work.
General job responsibilities and skills include:
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Keep work areas neat, orderly and safe
- Customer service oriented
- On-site preparations such as covering flooring, fixtures, and furniture
- Prep surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint, etc.
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (caulk, Bondo, plaster, etc.
- Spray, brush, roll, and stain/varnish (interior and exterior)
- Take and adhere to all health and safety precaution
Our values are integrity, professionalism, communication, and quality craftsmanship. We are looking for people who share our values and are excited to exceed customer expectations.
Get a Free Estimate
We’re here to help. Call or submit an online form to request a free estimate.920 659 7515 Request an Estimate