Fall is here. The smell of pumpkin spice, the excitement of Sunday afternoon football, and the falling of yellow and amber-colored leaves waiting to be raked or mulched. This is also a great time of the year for painting projects.
Here are some painting project ideas to consider over morning coffee, hot apple cider, or tea.
- Spice up your kitchen by painting your kitchen cabinets
- Give your fireplace or mantel a fresh new look as you prepare to cozy up to it for the winter months
- Paint your baseboards a crisp winter white
- Treat yourself to a freshly painted room. Consider using Sherwin-Williams color of the year – Evergreen Fog (SW 9130)
- Paint the window trim and window sills in your living room
- Add some color to the interior of your front door
Interested in one of these ideas? Call 920-659-7515 or go to https://sunbowpainters.com/contact-us/ to request a free estimate. You can also check out our work at https://www.facebook.com/SunbowPainters.