When you are considering hiring a paint contractor, you have an important decision to make. As you start to shop around, you will have a lot of choices. There are many companies to choose from and here are a few tips to help guide you through the process to finding a reputable company:
- Look for a website. A well-constructed website indicates professionalism and the willingness of the contractor to tell their story. Most people on our website click on “Our Story” or “Request an Estimate.” Makes sense. You want to see if we are trustworthy and a website helps you, as a consumer, shop with confidence.
- Read reviews. A company does not need 5-Stars to be trustworthy. No one is perfect. But the contractor should have a track record of strong reviews. Look carefully at what people are saying. If there are frequent references to professionalism, communication, and quality work, you likely have a strong candidate to trust. If there are no reviews, proceed with caution.
- Check out work on social media. In today’s super-connected world, there isn’t much ability for a company to hide. Reputable contractors are proud of their work and post pictures to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. And it’s not because we are braggadocios. We post our work because we know it helps consumers shop and make informed decisions. If a company has no social media presence, proceed with caution.
- Ask about a warranty. Does the contractor stand behind their work with some sort of warranty? If yes, that should provide you with peace-of-mind with your selection and give you confidence in the integrity of the company.
- Inquire about business liability insurance. A professional and reputable contractor will carry business liability insurance and will be able to quickly provide you with a copy of the policy if you request to see it.
For 5-Star quality and craftsmanship, trust the pros at Sunbow Painters. Call 920-659-7515 or go to https://sunbowpainters.com/contact-us/ to request a free estimate. You can also check out our work at https://www.facebook.com/SunbowPainters.